EPS Foam Casting Molds
EPS Foam for Precast Products; the Winner for ROI
EPS foam is a marvelous medium for creating molds both reusable and lost foam molding techniques. The following direct cost variables comprise the total cost for creating a casting mold:
- Average fully burdened hourly labor cost
- Average time to build mold
- Average material cost — e.g. wood, fiberglass, rubber or other for building a mold.
EPS Foam Mold Benefits for Precast Products
- Low cost material when compared to rubber, fiberglass, wood, etc.
- Unequaled when it comes to quickly fabricating molds for one-off custom jobs
- Re-useable for many, if not most projects
- Measurable savings on direct labor — i.e. cost of purchasing custom fabricated EPS molds versus the direct labor cost to build molds out of rubber, fiberglass, wood, etc.